Meet your bridal stylists!
The gown of her dreams: "A close call between Heart of Gold by Claire La Faye and Hawthorne by Elizabeth Dye with the added cape veil. Either way, I get pointe de esprit, and point de esprit is what I'm all about!
Must have item: "A cropped jean jacket. It just goes with everything!"
Her personal style, in 5 words: "Quirky. Vintage. 90s. Jessica Day."
Favorite thing about working at The English Dept: "Being surrounded by happy people and beautiful things!"
The movie she can never get enough of: "Amelie. No argument!"
Her unbeatable Spotify station: "Blind Pilot, a local Portland band that I love."
Three fun facts:
- She has an adorable Rex bunny rabbit named Peter, who she enjoys dressing up in bow ties in her spare time.
- She is a fabulous wedding photographer when she isn't helping brides find their dream gown.
- Britta led a globe-trotting childhood, and has lived in South Korea, Indonesia, and China.
The gown of her dreams: "Briana by Sarah Janks. Wonderfully low V-back with just the right amount of drama and embellishment. Perfect, especially with a blush liner!"
Must have item: "A classic gold necklace. Goes with everything, and it also layers well for those days when I want a little extra oomph."
Her personal style, in 5 words: "Straightforward. Patterned. Cozy. Dresses, always."
Favorite thing about working at The English Dept: "Helping awesome ladies find the gown of their dreams, and getting to work in such a positive and happy environment!"
The TV shows she never gets tired of: "Definitely Parks & Rec and Arrested Development! No matter how many times I watch an episode, I always find something new to laugh at."
Her unbeatable Spotify station: "The Shins! Their music instantly puts me in a good mood."
Three fun facts:
- She has a mini Schnauzer named Zelda, who enjoys electric blankets and bossing everybody around.
- She studied abroad in Denmark during college and would give her right leg to live there again.
- Her secret talents include pogo sticking and being exceptionally good at ordering the right things off of menus.