Tips for Visiting
- Trust us! it is best to try on dresses with just one or two guests (especially on the first round). less is more! sometimes with large groups it can be hard to listen to the advice of your closest friends, and even though everyone means well, too many opinions can lead to a confused bride! You want to remember "your" vision of yourself as a bride while shopping. If you do plan to visit with a group larger than four, please let us know so that we can make special arrangements. We have limited seating and the shop can quickly feel crowded.
- if you think you will be wearing shape wear with your wedding dress, it is helpful to bring it along to your appointment! heels and strapless bras are not necessary and it is generally easier to try on gowns without them , but you are welcome to bring these items.
- Travel light - many of our dresses are made from delicate silks, which can be damaged by makeup and jewelry. please avoid bright lipstick or strong perfumes.
- Our shop is not appropriate for babies or small children. We are unable to accommodate strollers and worry that heavy mirrors, scissors and pins are in easy reach.
- We kindly ask that you do not bring coffee or food into our shop, but you are welcome to bring some bubbly!
- In many cases, you may be sharing our shop with another bride and her party. This makes for a fun atmosphere, but if you prefer to have the shop to yourself, please call us and we will do our best to accommodate.
- We love brides who are on time for appointments! If you find you are running more than 10 minutes late - or early - please call to let us know. We want to make sure you (and the brides before and after you) have a great experience and an adequate amount of time.
- be Prepared to find "the one." wedding dress shopping is a special time, and it is fun & important to look around, but shopping too much can be overwhelming and exhausting! if you think you've found the one- say yes and celebrate!